Need Urgent Care in Torrey Pines?
Visit Medical Care San Diego today!
Medical Care San Diego is an urgent care clinic that provides primary and urgent care. At our urgent care in Torrey Pines we offer assistance for those unexpected non-life-threatening situations. Doctor Mann and the professional team at MCSD will provide you with high quality care, minimal wait times and a positive experience every time. We offer a complete line of urgent care services for the needs of your family in the Torrey Pines area.
Give us a call! (858) 412-6066
About Medical Care San Diego
Doctor Peter Mann Is board certified in Emergency Medicine and has made it his goal to provide patients with top-notch care. Over his years of practice, Dr. Mann has established himself as one of the top doctors in La Jolla and San Diego. At our urgent care in Torrey Pines, we offer a faster and more cost effective alternative to an emergency room visit. Most of our patients are seen within minutes, not hours. When you need quick medical care, Medical Care San Diego is the place to go.
Why you would need an Urgent Care
- When you need to be seen urgently by a doctor, but are unable to get an appointment with your physician.
- When you can’t see your primary care physician because it is after business hours or it is a holiday.
- When you don’t have a primary care physician
Patients are seen on a walk-in basis for minor emergencies, illnesses and other common medical needs, such as:
- Lacerations, cuts, bruises, sprains, fractures and other injuries
- Asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory illnesses
- Abdominal pain and vomiting
- Fever, headaches and back pain
- Colds, cough, flu and flu-related symptoms
No one can anticipate when urgent health care will be needed and visiting Medical Care San Diego is easy and convenient. There is no need to make an appointment at our urgent care in Torrey Pines, just walk-in to our clinic. As much as we love to see our customers, it’s important that you get the urgent health care you need to make a swift recovery and to get on with the rest of your life in the best condition possible.